New Member

Range 07

AH member
Joined
Apr 28, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
19
Hi, been shooting a while and just wanted to join another forum!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Range 07!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Giday Range 07.
Welcome to the A H forums
 
Range 07, well come aboard! Lots of interesting info here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Hi, been shooting a while and just wanted to join another forum!!

Hello Range 07,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome! Just one more hunter joining the crowd.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,233
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top