Bigskinny

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Ducks unlimited, RMEF
Hey from Texas, goin to South Africa this august with my son, our first trip there and we are really excited. Hope to gain some insight and helpful info, have been lookin at the dip and ship expenses and it seems really confusing. Have already learned quite a bit just from reading some of the posts, and some questions I need to ask outfitter.

Hey from Texas, goin to South Africa this august with my son, our first trip there and we are really excited. Hope to gain some insight and helpful info, have been lookin at the dip and ship expenses and it seems really confusing. Have already learned quite a bit just from reading some of the posts, and some questions I need to ask outfitter.
Welcome to AH

SWIFT DIP is the answer. We know that you and your son will have a great time.

Welcome, tons of great information and advice available on AH.

Welcome to AH, good luck on your upcoming Safari. make sure you take lots of pictures and post a report on your return.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH Bigskinny!

Hello Bigskinny,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Bigskinny, welcome to the AH forum and congratulations on getting you and your son on your first Africa adventure! I’m certain there will be more!

Welcome aboard!

Giday Bigskinny and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH !

Thanks all, I have seen a lot talk about Swift Dip, need to check out there website and do some research for sure

Welcome from another Texan! Feel free to reach out to me with questions on your first safari. Check out my posts and videos here on AH on safari planning and packing.
Philip

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us, enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg