Welcome to AH!
Hello from Colorado!
I've been watching the forum for awhile now and finally decided to pull the trigger in joining, I've been hunting for just about as long as I can remember I've primarily been a western big game hunter here in the states as well as exotics in Texas and now things are starting to shape up to where I can start going on international hunts and have always dreamed of africa as every hunter I suppose. I am a big weatherby fan but also have other rifles from other companies. I can't wait to soak up all the information and knowledge from this forum

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, enjoy the journey to hunting in Africa

CO_mtnman, welcome to the AH forum from another Coloradoan!

Hello from Colorado!
I've been watching the forum for awhile now and finally decided to pull the trigger in joining, I've been hunting for just about as long as I can remember I've primarily been a western big game hunter here in the states as well as exotics in Texas and now things are starting to shape up to where I can start going on international hunts and have always dreamed of africa as every hunter I suppose. I am a big weatherby fan but also have other rifles from other companies. I can't wait to soak up all the information and knowledge from this forum
Hello CO_mtnmn,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard CO_mtnman. Do you have a list of animals that you intend to take on your first African Hunt? Do you have a specific timeframe in mind? Will you be hunting alone, or will you have family or friends with you?

Looks like you are getting a bunch of attention from Africa the fever to go on a Safari will grow.
Enjoy the website!!!

Welcome aboard! Enjoy all the amazing posts, hope to hear about your adventures too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg