CO_mtnman

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hello from Colorado!
I've been watching the forum for awhile now and finally decided to pull the trigger in joining, I've been hunting for just about as long as I can remember I've primarily been a western big game hunter here in the states as well as exotics in Texas and now things are starting to shape up to where I can start going on international hunts and have always dreamed of africa as every hunter I suppose. I am a big weatherby fan but also have other rifles from other companies. I can't wait to soak up all the information and knowledge from this forum

Welcome to AH. WHAT kind of wby's do you shoot.
Krish

I am currently using an 30-378 with the 230gr bergers, I am also a big fan of the 257 wby, 340 wby and 378 wby

Welcome!

I too am a fan of Weatherby. Welcome to the minority. I’ve got a 300 wby, been looking at a 340 Or 375 for a while.

Welcome!

How do you like berger bullet performance on elk? I’ve used 180 grain 7mag Berger’s on elk and they seem to work well.

So far I haven't been able to test them at distance like I've been wanting too but so far they haven't let me down. Took a bull at 115 in the heart and he took 4 hops and never got up. Took a cow at about 250 and drt. So far I haven't had any excess meat damage unless I hit bone then it just ruins both quarters (on deer)

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH CO_mtnman! Glad you decided to join the conversation.

Welcome aboard AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.