New member

Welcome to AH!
Hello from Colorado!
I've been watching the forum for awhile now and finally decided to pull the trigger in joining, I've been hunting for just about as long as I can remember I've primarily been a western big game hunter here in the states as well as exotics in Texas and now things are starting to shape up to where I can start going on international hunts and have always dreamed of africa as every hunter I suppose. I am a big weatherby fan but also have other rifles from other companies. I can't wait to soak up all the information and knowledge from this forum
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH, enjoy the journey to hunting in Africa
 
CO_mtnman, welcome to the AH forum from another Coloradoan!
 
Hello from Colorado!
I've been watching the forum for awhile now and finally decided to pull the trigger in joining, I've been hunting for just about as long as I can remember I've primarily been a western big game hunter here in the states as well as exotics in Texas and now things are starting to shape up to where I can start going on international hunts and have always dreamed of africa as every hunter I suppose. I am a big weatherby fan but also have other rifles from other companies. I can't wait to soak up all the information and knowledge from this forum
Hello CO_mtnmn,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard CO_mtnman. Do you have a list of animals that you intend to take on your first African Hunt? Do you have a specific timeframe in mind? Will you be hunting alone, or will you have family or friends with you?
 
Looks like you are getting a bunch of attention from Africa the fever to go on a Safari will grow.
Enjoy the website!!!
 
Welcome aboard! Enjoy all the amazing posts, hope to hear about your adventures too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,318
Messages
1,572,845
Members
169,627
Latest member
TiaDreher3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top