New member

Welcome to AH JoninCO!
 
Hello JoninCO,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
If you haven’t settled on which outfit to book with, when you get a minute, have a peep at both our web site and Hunting Reports about Khomas Safaris, from various forum members here.
We operate in the mountains of Namibia, without high game fences, for so called “plains game” plus leopard.
Up there, a scoped rifle is best.
However, bow hunting clients are welcome and do well at spot and stalk hunting, as well as waiting quietly beside a water hole.

Also, we guide for heavy / dangerous game, in The Zambezi Region, formerly known as “The Caprivi Strip” (also not game fenced).
The Zambezi Region’s hunting conditions are riverine forest and therefore a double rifle will do very well there.

My “Parting Shot” as it were:
I’m with Bullthrower338, in trembling to learn what sort of double rifle you own.
The devil is in the details man.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

As requested, it is a Krieghoff Classic 470NE. I found it for a (relative) song at Dury's guns in San Antonio in 2015. A local guy retired from safaris and consigned a number of guns and some nice glass.
 
Welcome aboard!

Mark
 
Welcome JoninCO. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to the AH community! Lots of fantastic guys on here. If you have any questions at all we'd be more than willing to help!

Kind regards,
Dempsey and Michael
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top