Welcome to AH JoninCO!

Hello JoninCO,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
If you haven’t settled on which outfit to book with, when you get a minute, have a peep at both our web site and Hunting Reports about Khomas Safaris, from various forum members here.
We operate in the mountains of Namibia, without high game fences, for so called “plains game” plus leopard.
Up there, a scoped rifle is best.
However, bow hunting clients are welcome and do well at spot and stalk hunting, as well as waiting quietly beside a water hole.

Also, we guide for heavy / dangerous game, in The Zambezi Region, formerly known as “The Caprivi Strip” (also not game fenced).
The Zambezi Region’s hunting conditions are riverine forest and therefore a double rifle will do very well there.

My “Parting Shot” as it were:
I’m with Bullthrower338, in trembling to learn what sort of double rifle you own.
The devil is in the details man.

Best regards,
Paul.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

As requested, it is a Krieghoff Classic 470NE. I found it for a (relative) song at Dury's guns in San Antonio in 2015. A local guy retired from safaris and consigned a number of guns and some nice glass.

Welcome aboard!

Mark

Welcome JoninCO. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Welcome to the AH community! Lots of fantastic guys on here. If you have any questions at all we'd be more than willing to help!

Kind regards,
Dempsey and Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!