Johny

Reaction score
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
Hi, I'm a new member. I live in Queensland Australia. I have hunted since about the age of 12. Most of my hunting has been the eradication of feral pests Rabbit and Pig. I look forward to a guided hunt in the NT for Water Buffalo and wild Boar and hope to hunt in Africa some day. I am happily married and have three children two daughters and one son 19, 15 and 8. I enjoy hunting and most of my hunting is done alone although not always successful I find pleasure in the outing and notice different aspects of the bush every time I hunt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to AH, thanks for the background information, hunting for water buffalo would definitely be a dream hunt for me.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Johny!

Welcome to the forum, Johny.

Welcome to AH. Hope you enjoy the site.

nd

Welcome to AH Johny its a great place to be.

Hi Johny,
Welcome to the forum mate! Are you a league or union man?
Enjoy your stay.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Hi Johny,

Welcome to the forum,share your hunting experiences ...

Monish

Welcome to AH

Welcome and keep on eradicating exotic pests.

Welcome to the AH.com community Jonny.

You'll find a terrific bunch of like-minded guys and galls ready to share knowledge and experiences that may help you in your future endeavours.

If you'd like any assistance or advice for your plans to hunt buffalo in Aus feel free to pm or e-mail me.

I'd be happy to help where-ever I can.

Look forward to your contributions on this site.

Welcome Johny. It's a great site here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois