New member

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 43267
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 43267

I just returned from my first African safari, and learned a lot of good tips from this forum that helped out a lot. My name is Jeff, I live in Michigan, and the Africa bug has bitten me badly. Look for some fun tips and crazy stories here and there from my first trip. I began planning a return visit the day after I got back to the States.
 
Hunt Report!!! :A Type:

Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome! Look forward to reading your report.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, the bug has got us all.
 
Welcome to our place Jeff.
 
Welcome aboard Jeff. I live in Michigan as well. I totally agree that AH is an excellent source of knowledge and information for those intending to hunt Africa. I've already read your post concerning the use of a 9.3 x 62. In 2016, both of my sons and I used 35 Whelens.
 
Jeff, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your report! Uh oh...another addict!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Jeff, welcome to AH !
 
I just returned from my first African safari, and learned a lot of good tips from this forum that helped out a lot. My name is Jeff, I live in Michigan, and the Africa bug has bitten me badly. Look for some fun tips and crazy stories here and there from my first trip. I began planning a return visit the day after I got back to the States.
Welcome to the forum Jeff. Happy planning - we look forward to your stories
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Jeff, you are in the right place!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,238
Members
169,511
Latest member
ChaunceySp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top