• Thread starter Deleted member 43267
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43267

I just returned from my first African safari, and learned a lot of good tips from this forum that helped out a lot. My name is Jeff, I live in Michigan, and the Africa bug has bitten me badly. Look for some fun tips and crazy stories here and there from my first trip. I began planning a return visit the day after I got back to the States.

Hunt Report!!! :A Type:

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome! Look forward to reading your report.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH, the bug has got us all.

Welcome to our place Jeff.

Welcome aboard Jeff. I live in Michigan as well. I totally agree that AH is an excellent source of knowledge and information for those intending to hunt Africa. I've already read your post concerning the use of a 9.3 x 62. In 2016, both of my sons and I used 35 Whelens.

Jeff, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your report! Uh oh...another addict!

Welcome to AH!

Hi Jeff, welcome to AH !

I just returned from my first African safari, and learned a lot of good tips from this forum that helped out a lot. My name is Jeff, I live in Michigan, and the Africa bug has bitten me badly. Look for some fun tips and crazy stories here and there from my first trip. I began planning a return visit the day after I got back to the States.
Welcome to the forum Jeff. Happy planning - we look forward to your stories

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the posting side Jeff. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum Jeff, you are in the right place!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois