New member

Welcome to the posting side Skatchewan. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to a great forum.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Glad to have you on board......!!!!!!
 
Welcome, good to have you join us!
 
Hi everyone, no African experience, lots of NA experience, Happy to be here.
Dear Skatchewan
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy planning your destination for your African safari... Have FUN doing so, since it forms a huge important part of your safari.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top