muscrat

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Me and my 14 year old son will be leaving for Namibia the end of the month! Have been waiting for my hunting buddy to get old enough to go with me. I am from Wisconsin and we can't wait to get going. Just normal folk so this will probably be my one trip to Africa. If I can swing another it will be to go to New Zealand for Red Stag. Have been getting alot out of this site and appreciate the help provided.

Paul

Welcome Paul,

I wish you luck on your hunt with your son. I love to see that Fathers take there sons/daughters and wifes hunting.

Enjoy!!!

I took my 14 year old son on my first safari and it was great. He is now almost 21 and we still talk about it.

Welcome to AH muscrat! Your son will remember his time with you in Namibia for the rest of his life. Enjoy every moment of it!

Hi Muscrat,

Welcome to the AH forum , May your son & you have a fabulous safari at Namibia , Iam taking some porkys , reds & wallabys in NZ this year .

Have a great hunt !!!!

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois