New Member

muscrat

New member
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA
Me and my 14 year old son will be leaving for Namibia the end of the month! Have been waiting for my hunting buddy to get old enough to go with me. I am from Wisconsin and we can't wait to get going. Just normal folk so this will probably be my one trip to Africa. If I can swing another it will be to go to New Zealand for Red Stag. Have been getting alot out of this site and appreciate the help provided.

Paul
 
Welcome Paul,

I wish you luck on your hunt with your son. I love to see that Fathers take there sons/daughters and wifes hunting.

Enjoy!!!
 
I took my 14 year old son on my first safari and it was great. He is now almost 21 and we still talk about it.
 
Welcome to AH muscrat! Your son will remember his time with you in Namibia for the rest of his life. Enjoy every moment of it!
 
Hi Muscrat,

Welcome to the AH forum , May your son & you have a fabulous safari at Namibia , Iam taking some porkys , reds & wallabys in NZ this year .

Have a great hunt !!!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,769
Members
169,411
Latest member
MichaelGak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top