new member today

Welcome to our forum. You picked the right place to get answers to your African and Big Bore questions.
 
Welcome aboard!

Mark
 
Welcome.

We are like crack dealers...always here to help you get addicted!

My wife does not hunt. She came on my first trip over in 2015 and she loved it!
 
hello, Hyde Hunter here avid hunter for 53 years living in S. Dakota retired never have been to Africa and trying to talk my wife into it.just bought a new CZ 550 458 win and it is now getting the stock glass bedded.used to have a Rem 458 Lott sold it years ago like a fool now my wife asks what are you going to shoot a charging jack rabbit? anyway looking to do some great reading and asking lots of questions

Hello Hyde Hunter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

PS:
If it helps any, tell your wife that you just met some guy in this forum who has hunted jack rabbits (ground squirrels as well) with his .375 H&H.
 
Welcome to AH @Hyde Hunter. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to the AH community! Lots of fantastic guys on here. If you have any questions at all we'd be more than willing to help!

Kind regards,
Dempsey and Michael
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,184
Members
169,721
Latest member
descselfgare1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top