Hyde Hunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
hello, Hyde Hunter here avid hunter for 53 years living in S. Dakota retired never have been to Africa and trying to talk my wife into it.just bought a new CZ 550 458 win and it is now getting the stock glass bedded.used to have a Rem 458 Lott sold it years ago like a fool now my wife asks what are you going to shoot a charging jack rabbit? anyway looking to do some great reading and asking lots of questions

Welcome to AH Hyde Hunter! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. What part of South Dakota? I’m also retired and live in the Hills west of Rapid. You gotta make a trip to Africa happen. It is amazing. Your wife will enjoy it as much as you do, whether she hunts or not. We are booked for our fourth trip in May 2020 with KMG. Welcome.

Welcome aboard Hyde Hunter. Here on AH you are amongst friends. No one is going to challenge or question your need for another rifle regardless of caliber. If required we will provide you with plausible excuses (I mean reasons) for getting one. I second the fact that hunting Africa is more fun than one can imagine. Stick with us and you'll be going sooner rather than later.

Welcome Hyde Hunter! No truer words spoken than by @Shootist43 above: "Stick with us and you'll be going sooner rather than later" - They got me to book my 1st trip next year!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH.

Giday Hyde Hunter and welcome to the A H forums

Hello and welcome!

Howdy!

Hyde Hunter, yes sir welcome to the forum! Tons of info here to help make your planning and adventure easier. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard! @Shootist43 put it correctly. This site and its members are great! Going for my first real safari in a little over three months.

Welcome to AH. What part of South Dakota? I’m also retired and live in the Hills west of Rapid. You gotta make a trip to Africa happen. It is amazing. Your wife will enjoy it as much as you do, whether she hunts or not. We are booked for our fourth trip in May 2020 with KMG. Welcome.
thank you I am in Stickney 30 miles west of Mitchell

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Hyde Hunter! No truer words spoken than by @Shootist43 above: "Stick with us and you'll be going sooner rather than later" - They got me to book my 1st trip next year!

Same. Was thinking "maybe in 5-7 years" then became 2021, and now likely 2020. Lots if knowledge and very respectful folks, welcome and enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross