New Member in Texas

chashardy

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Greetings hunters! Glad to be a part of AfricaHunting.com. Finished my third safari in Africa in August and I'm admiring my Cape Buffalo and Sable and other plains game mounts from last year while I wait on this year's Eland, Waterbuck, Kudu and Nyala to be shipped. I finished my Spiral Horn Slam with the Nyala. Took a big Bushbuck on the Limpopo river last year.

Welcome!
Tell us more about your hunts. Who did you hunt with and where?
What part of Texas are you from? And, most importantly, where are you going to hunt next?

Welcome aboard, a lot of Texians around here!

First hunt for plains game in Namibia (back in 1987 when it was still Southwest Africa). 2018 in South Africa, Limpopo province right on the Limpopo river border with Botswana. Took a big 45" Cape Buffalo, a very nice Sable, Zebra, Impala, Black Impala, Blesbok, Gemsbok and Bushbuck. In August this year, I took a really nice Waterbuck, a big Eland, a great Nyala and a nice Kudu. I used my Chapuis 375 H&H double for the buffalo and in thick bush for the Nyala, and my Model 70 300 winmag for the other antelope and zebra.
Not sure about where I will hunt next time, but probably South Africa with Quagga Safaris.

Welcome to our forum Charles. Sounds like you already know exactly what you are doing! Good luck on the next hunt!

Giday Chas and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome, sir!

Welcome Chashardy to AH! It sounds like you’ve had some fine adventures! I’d love to see some pictures of your 45” buff!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH chashardy! Glad you decided to join the conversation and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to AH!

Not sure I inserted the pic correctly, but if you can see the JPG link, click on it for a pic of my buffalo

DSC_0104.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0104.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg