New member from Texas

Hello T3, welcome to AH. I agree, it is never too late, come! There are many easy terrain areas, great experience. Come to Zim, they treat us senior citizens with great respect here!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to AH T3x7SAUM! I'm sure that you will add a lot to our community.

Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

By the way, this is far and away the best firearms and hunting site anywhere.
Welcome from another Texan! It’s never too late. A PG safari can be had anytime by anyone these days.

Been shooting for 60+ years. Have hunted off and on for much of that but it’s been mostly birds. Decided it’s time to bring home some meat.

I know that I will never get to Africa but man do I wish I had given myself that 20-30 years ago.

No time like the present.

You're a Texan and you've been shooting for 60+ years? That makes you about 62 or so, right? :)

Welcome Texas

T3x7SAUM, Lots of us have hunted Africa in our 70(s). Don't count out the possibility of a PG hunt just yet. However you won't be able to bring home any of the meat. Your comment about AH being the best "firearms related" site on the net is spot on.

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois