New member from Texas

Howdy & welcome!
 
Welcome! I’m not far from southlake, just down the road in Waxahachie. Enjoy the site and the process of planning your safari!
 
Welcome TXhunter. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH TXhunter. What do you hunt in Texas? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? AH is the best site on the web to help you plan your safaris.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the planning process
 
Welcome and enjoy the journey to your "first" African experience.
 
Welcome to AH
Lots of info on here that makes planning a breez. Please pm me if we can be of any assistance

My best
 
Welcome to AH TXhunter. What do you hunt in Texas? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? AH is the best site on the web to help you plan your safaris.
Hi Shootist43... Thanks so much! In Texas, I typically hunt whitetail, mule deer (though not every year), turkey, waterfowl, dove, and quail. We also have several species of exotics that regularly come through the area where we hunt such as axis, fallow, and blackbuck that we take. And, of course, hogs...plus the occasional javelina. I haven't had the chance yet, but Pronghorn and Aoudad are on the top of my in-state list. For most rifle hunts, I shoot my tikka in .270 win. We also shoot from several others...a model 70 in .30-06, .308 win, .270 weatherby, and a 300 wsm. And a few others that I shoot that I haven't hunted with before. I don't hand load but my brother-in-law is a jedi master loader and keeps me shooting straight.
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world TXhunter!
 
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to join all of you! I look forward to participating and getting many great tips and recommendations as I try to plan my first hunting trip to Africa in the next couple of years. I've been to South Africa on non-hunting trips and I've been hit hard by the bug!
Welcome to another Texan!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side TXhunter! Have fun planning!
 
Welcome to this great forum. Enjoy and please contribute.
 
Welcome to AH TXhunter! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,570,415
Members
168,882
Latest member
RhysStanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top