New Member from Pakistan

Welcome to the forum! There are many fantastic resources of information here.

Welcome

You will fit in very nicely. Hunters and shooters from all over the world here.

Would love to read some your stories about hunting in your part of the world.

Welcome to AH.
I’m glad to have members from all over the World.

Welcome to AH Musarrat!

Welcome to the forum, I hunted Pakistan many times, is my favorite country for hunt in Asia because still wild. África hunt is different but also very nice specially the west countries the dangerous game.

Welcome @Musarrat please post some photos and details of your hunts in Pakistan, I am sure everyone here would enjoy the opportunity to learn more.

Greetings Musarrat,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I agree with JES Adventures and others.
When you have time, we would enjoy pictures and hunting stories from Pakistan.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Glad to have you in the group.

Salam and welcome to the forum. I've spent many years of my life in Karachi and still have extended family there.
Loved duck and partridge hunting in Sindh.

G’day from Australia.

What do you use the Surgeon Scalpel in . 260 for?
Just a cartridge that interests me . I wouldn’t mind seeing a photo of the rifle.

Hi Gentlemen! Its a pleasure to be part of AH community though factually speaking I am doing hunting in Africa since 2014, mainly in RSA.I have hunted extensively in Limpopo region of RSA. I am a 60 year old retired Army Officer who is third generation in Army and fifth generation of hunters (as far as I know). I love collecting weapons and I am an avid hunter. I have hunted in Africa Europe as well as in Asia and I have around 40 firearms all types including pistols revolvers shotguns and rifles. My favourite calibers are .300 Win mag and all PRCs. I have a Blaser in 6.5 PRC and Seekins PH2 in 7PRC and 300 PRC, a steyr SSG 04 in 300 winmag, a Merkel and a colt Cooper 2012 in 308, a Sauer in 30-06 and 25-06, a Steyr M1 in .270, a Surgeon scalpel in .260 rem and 308, a CZ in .223, an Anschutz in .22 hornet, a Winchester 70A in 22-250, a Mauser M-12 in .243 win and a Beretta and Winchester 69 in .22LR. I love bird hunting also and every winters partridges and ducks shoots are p[art of my life. I hope this suffices to introduce myself to the worthy members of forum
Regards stay blessed
Welcome to Ah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MahaliaRen

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!