New member from NC

Thank you all for a very warm welcome!
Welcome from a fellow Tar Heel!
Welcome aboard from a fellow Tarheel!
Welcome fellow tarheel
Welcome aboard from Eastern NC!!
Glad to see our great state well represented by so many fine sportsmen!
Welcome, spent a summer in Durham back in the 80’s and did a little hunting and fishing on the coast in the early 2000’s. Great diversity in NC for the outdoorsman.
Definitely a great place to hunt and fish. I dabble in fishing for trout and bass, and hunting dove and turkey, in addition to being pretty serious about whitetails. Have only fished at the coast a little, but it's hugely popular.
I spent a few years in NC and still have a couple rifles I obtained from an old friend that lived in Concord. “Big Frank” the .300 wm still one of my favorite rifles. Good luck with future dreaming, time to move on to the planning part!
My primary deer rifle is an a bolt chambered for .300 Win. Great cartridge imo. I'll take your advice soon haha. My finances require a little nudge in the right direction first lol but hopefully sooner rather than later.
Welcome to the forum. You already know about how great it is. Now make sure you posts some pics and provide a range report once you have your 375.
Thank you! I'll be sure to do that. I've got a box of the Hornady DGS ready to send downrange. Whenever the Portuguese decide they are good and ready to send me my model 70 I'll get to it. Fingers crossed for a decent piece of wood.
Welcome!! Hopefully Marius and myself can provide some more entertainment!!
Looking forward to many chats!

my best
Jaco
Thanks, Jaco! Y'all are never boring. Btw your new Waterberg property seems amazing from what little I know.
Welcome! Great choice in reading materials. Been through NC many times, beautiful country there and great BBQ - sauce is a bit different tho….
Thank you! Any authors you care to recommend? I had thought about springing for John Sharp's book.
Welcome to AH Christian, Africa will be ready for you, there is a nice vibe going on the the hunting industry over here thanks to you guys all coming over.
Thanks! I hope to come over and join in the fun soon. In the meantime, I can send some very good vibes your way in exchange for that old 89B of yours lol

Welcome to the dark side, the enablers here may have you booking your first trip to hunt Africa sooner than you think.

Welcome to AH. You are joining some great members here from your state. Good luck in planning your first trip to Africa.

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,