New Member From California

Welcome from another NorCal Native. I’m in the East Bay.

Hello all. I am from the foothills east of Sacramento Ca. I am a retired Police Officer, avid hunter and shooter. I have hunted Alaska, Canada, all the western states and have hunted in Tanzania, So. Africa and Namibia. Glad to have found this group.

View attachment 494164
Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Hello gundog5

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I too am a retired Police Officer.
For a few years I was a Deputy Sheriff with Colusa County, California, until accepting a position (Patrol) with the Anchorage, Alaska Police Department.

With APD, I worked 20 years and retired in 2002, only to work various other jobs, until recently.
Now I just advertise for and assist clients in organizing their hunting & fishing trips with Khomas Safaris (I’m still living in Anchorage and will probably croak here).

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Hello all. I am from the foothills east of Sacramento Ca. I am a retired Police Officer, avid hunter and shooter. I have hunted Alaska, Canada, all the western states and have hunted in Tanzania, So. Africa and Namibia. Glad to have found this group.

View attachment 494164

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

View attachment 494164
Welcome and magnificent looking Cape buffalo.

Welcome to AH, nice Cape buffalo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkcipl

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.