New member from Alberta, Canada

Welcome aboard robjohnson08, like John Wayne said in the movie In Harm's Way "I'm afraid you've fallen in amongst thieves." After perusing this site for a while, reread Cam Moon's post. I thought it was both hilarious as well as 100% true. There are no questions related to hunting, shooting, firearms etc. that "we" can't answer. Pull your chair up to our "campfire" grab a beer and lets chat.
 
Welcome to AH. Great to see more Canucks join the best site for anything Africa, hunting and so much more. Also great that most on here are boots on the ground been there done that people, the answers and info they provide can mostly be taken as good advise.

MB
 
Hello from Alberta Canada. I have hunted several North American big game species and I’m starting to research an African hunt.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the family and the forum. Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH from another Albertan, hold onto your wallet as the enablers on here will have you booking an African safari in no time. You picked a great place with great people to start your journey.
 
Hello from Alberta Canada. I have hunted several North American big game species and I’m starting to research an African hunt.

Hello robjohnson08,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the posting side! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,324
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top