New here

LMK

New member
Joined
Dec 3, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Location
Pretoria, South Africa
Member of
SA Hunters / Natshoot
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, England, USA
Hi All,

Been reading here for many years - Finally decided to join.

Based in South Africa where I've been doing most of my hunting and shooting for the past 30 odd years.

Looking forward to making some positive contributions.

Regards
Lourens
 
Welcome to AH LMK!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome. Please post some hunt stories and pics.
Bruce
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings LMK (Lourens),

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have time, some stories and photos from your 30 years in South Africa will be quite welcome here.

Cheers,
Velo Dog (Paul).
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to a terrific place to hang out and learn!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Hi All,

Been reading here for many years - Finally decided to join.

Based in South Africa where I've been doing most of my hunting and shooting for the past 30 odd years.

Looking forward to making some positive contributions.

Regards
Lourens
Welcome!!! Glad to have you!!!!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top