New here from Texas

Welcome aboard!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Welcome, looks like y’all got bit. Hope to see more trips in y’all’s future
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Hello everyone new here to the forum. Recently my wife and went to South Africa on our first hunt over there. We had a blast and are planning our next trip this coming year if everything works out.

Happy Hunting everyone
Welcome to AH From another Texan!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Welcome and congrats on your trip!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Welcome aboard 3-B. You guys had a great hunt. I hope you know how lucky you are to have a wife that enjoys hunting. She will be pushing you for additional trips instead of trying to talk you out of them. I enjoyed your report and photos. Texas is a big place, what part or city are you from?
 
Hello everyone new here to the forum. Recently my wife and went to South Africa on our first hunt over there. We had a blast and are planning our next trip this coming year if everything works out.

Happy Hunting everyone
Welcome to AH
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Welcome aboard 3-B. You guys had a great hunt. I hope you know how lucky you are to have a wife that enjoys hunting. She will be pushing you for additional trips instead of trying to talk you out of them. I enjoyed your report and photos. Texas is a big place, what part or city are you from?
Thanks! I am extremely lucky to have the wife I have. I live in a little city called Smithville, it's roughly 45 min south/east of Austin.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Very cool that your wife hunts with you-thanks for the report and glad you joined the forum
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B
Welcome to AH!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3-B

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top