New guy

Welcome to AH! The members/experts here will answer any and all questions you may have regarding hunting, firearms, ammo, reloading, etc. There is a plethora of wisdom, experience and knowledge here. Use it wisely grasshopper.
@CoElkHunter
There are also those of us that tend to be a bit one eyed on certain calibers like 25 and 35 and have a love hate that is love to hate relationships with another like the 243.
I'm sure the new fella will get a lot of joy, pleasure, laughs and information from the members
Bob
 
Where did you get the grasshopper from.
Krish
@krish
I will give you three guesses where @CoElkHunter got grasshopper from.
David Carradine played a young kung fu student whose mentor called him young grasshopper because he had much to learn.
I call young @Wyatt Smith and @CoElkHunter grasshopper as they have much to learn about things like the 35 Whelen.
Bob
 
Welcome mate, you will find a bunch of friendly and knowledgeable people here, Also as someone new I know I have. Enjoy.
@Shifty
You are an old hand now mate Ha ha ha ha.
@shootersss
Welcome mate there are a bunch of Aussie folk on here.
Where are you from, what rifles do you have and what do you hunt.
Bob
 
Hello Shootersss,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to this great forum! If you need any help we’re here for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,572,982
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top