New guy

Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. You've landed in the right place.
 
Welcome to AH Pdelk!
 
Welcome. New member here as well and there is a wealth of information within this forum.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Grab your hat and hold on its gonna be a helluva ride!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Glad you are with us!
 
Welcome! You just joined a great brotherhood and information repository
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,387
Members
169,745
Latest member
YongLester
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top