New guy from Ohio

gday Jordan , welcome to AH , enjoy the site and your African adventure

Welcome Jordan,

So many places and options to choose from!!!! Enjoy the planning and let me know if i can be of any assistance at any stage of your planning.

All the best

Welcome to AH Jordan. Looking forward to a report and some photos from you in the future.

Welcome!

Read a lot and ask loto of questions. This is the perfect place to learn!

Welcome to AH Jordan! This is definitely a great resource to plan your African hunting safari...

Prepare to learn more.
Good luck with your trip planning.

Welcome to AH.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, Jordan !

Welcome to AH Buckeye! if you have any question just fire away.

Jordan welcome to AH..

Welcome aboard, you'll love it!

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I'm in the very early infancy of this voyage to heading to Africa. In a perfect word I would do plains game along with a Cape buffalo hunt. Not sure if that is feasible or over zealous. I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions and there will be plenty of photos as well when it happens!

Welcome to the forum Jordan, no better place to start researching on the possibility of a African Safari.

Feel free to ask, and post - that is the only way you will get to know more about Africa and what she has to offer you.

For any advice, assistance or more please feel free to pop us a message or e-mail.

Yours,

Welcome to AH Jordan,

You find all the info you need and more on here. Planning your trip is just as exciting as getting over to Africa and experiencing the hunt! Have fun and let me know if I can assist in anyway with the planning.

Look forward to your questions and your hunt report in 2016!

Regards,

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I'm in the very early infancy of this voyage to heading to Africa. In a perfect word I would do plains game along with a Cape buffalo hunt. Not sure if that is feasible or over zealous. I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions and there will be plenty of photos as well when it happens!

Welcome to AH! Yep, you can do both on a first trip. Most first timers do a PG hunt first to kind of learn the ropes, but you certainly don't have to do it that way. Planning your trip is half the fun, don't let it become a chore. If you get confused, this should be the first place you turn for clarification.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!