New guy from Alaska

You are quite welcome here tkatzzz,

Although a city slicker (Los Anchorage), nonetheless I am Alaskan, heart and soul.
Looks like you are a rifle enthusiast and a hunter as well.
As such, you will find many like minded chaps, right here within “The World’s Greatest Forum”.

If you’re considering a hunting and / or fishing trip to Africa, I invite you to have a look into our web site at, KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS.
That said, no matter who you end up booking with, us or one of the other great safari outfits sponsoring the forum, and in whichever African country you so choose, I will be happy to help you sort out any questions you might have, as will most forum members herein.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Right on man,
I will keep you in might for sure, and those are some good pictures.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hi again tkatzzz,

All good.
If you live in Anchorage or if you’re inclined to pass through and have a little time to kill, do give me a shout for lunch or a quick cup of coffee.
I’m retired so, usually available, especially if the talk is about rifles and fly rods, hunting and fishing.

Regards,
Paul.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3168.png
    IMG_3168.png
    6 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3167.png
    IMG_3167.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3166.png
    IMG_3166.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3164.png
    IMG_3164.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3163.png
    IMG_3163.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3162.png
    IMG_3162.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3161.png
    IMG_3161.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3165.png
    IMG_3165.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 61
Hi again tkatzzz,

All good.
If you live in Anchorage or if you’re inclined to pass through and have a little time to kill, do give me a shout for lunch or a quick cup of coffee.
I’m retired so, usually available, especially if the talk is about rifles and fly rods, hunting and fishing.
I do not live up in the anchorage area ( I live down in southeast, Haines) but if I find my way up near anchorage I will take you up on the offer. I don’t go anywhere without my fly rod, we’ll have plenty to talk about.
 
Welcome to AH tkatzzz!
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
I’ve been lurking around the forum for a long time now, I have never been to Africa (yet). Learned a lot about putting guns together for bears (dangerous game) from all of you on this forum. Want to thank all of you guys for that.
Welcome!!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,365
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top