New from NC

Buddy1, for your sake, I hope you get to return to hunt some day! Welcome to the AH forum! If you spend much time here, you will find you have to go back to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH buddy1! Enjoy exploring the site and looking forward to your participation.
 
Hello and welcome from a fellow Tarheel!
 
Welcome aboard Buddy1. I don't mean for this to sound offensive or suggestive but hunting Africa is "about the most fun you can have with your britches on." Go once and you will find it addicting. Stick with us for a while, and we'll help you start making your plans to go.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome Buddy1. AH is a great place to find out about hunting Africa. Great people on here, more than willing to answer your questions. If this site doesn’t light your fire for hunting Africa, nothing will.
Merry Christmas
 
Hello buddy1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday buddy1 and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,904
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top