New from NC

Buddy1, for your sake, I hope you get to return to hunt some day! Welcome to the AH forum! If you spend much time here, you will find you have to go back to Africa.

Welcome to AH buddy1! Enjoy exploring the site and looking forward to your participation.

Hello and welcome from a fellow Tarheel!

Welcome aboard Buddy1. I don't mean for this to sound offensive or suggestive but hunting Africa is "about the most fun you can have with your britches on." Go once and you will find it addicting. Stick with us for a while, and we'll help you start making your plans to go.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome Buddy1. AH is a great place to find out about hunting Africa. Great people on here, more than willing to answer your questions. If this site doesn’t light your fire for hunting Africa, nothing will.
Merry Christmas

Hello buddy1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Giday buddy1 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiamahi

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.