NC hunt man

Welcome to AH.
Where you off to and what do you want to hunt?
 
Welcome to AH Jack! Lots of information to gather on the site, just browse the different sections and feel free to ask questions.
 
Welcome aboard to a fellow North Carolinian! Where abouts you from in NC?
 
Welcome Jack!
 
welcome from another North Carolinian .
start asking questions , lots of great knowledge on hunting Africa on this site. Forrest
 
Welcome sir ask away!
 
Welcome!
 
Good evening Jack, pour a drink and enjoy the site. Great bunch of Folks on here.
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH, Jack!
 
Welcome!

Advice:
1)Let Africa change you; don't try to change Africa
2) Don't overpack
3)Chapstick
 
Welcome Jack. There's lots of great information and knowledge here, make good use of it. Enjoy the planning.
 
Welcome to AH sir! Lots of help here for planning purposes!
 
Jack,

:S Welcome: Tar Heel or Blue Devil??

Just kidding. Great to have you. Enjoy the Forums.
 
Welcome to AH, Jack !
 
Welcome to AH Jack. AH is a great place to plan and learn about your upcoming adventure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,757
Members
170,388
Latest member
KieraLehma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top