Narrow escapes...

ok go on i will bite ,how do you get this big hook out?...:)

I hope someone had a very sharp set of side cutters to cut that hook off.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
no way brick use a grinder and the hot end should cautorize it on the way out ,no bleeding mate
 
no way brick use a grinder and the hot end should cautorize it on the way out ,no bleeding mate

Fishermen are a tough sort.
 
great action photo

425162_569478899743645_118628826_n_zpsb6aedc3c.jpg

...and who is the boss now...??
942948_474281245974834_1401944891_n_zps81786f4c.jpg


164589_485772993537_1441721_n_zps606be38b.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 164589_485772993537_1441721_n_zps606be38b.jpg
    164589_485772993537_1441721_n_zps606be38b.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 942948_474281245974834_1401944891_n_zps81786f4c.jpg
    942948_474281245974834_1401944891_n_zps81786f4c.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 163

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,674
Members
170,094
Latest member
TeodoroYoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top