NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Congrats on the hunt!

So, what's next on the Africa bucket list for you Charlie??
 
Congrats on the hunt!

So, what's next on the Africa bucket list for you Charlie??
Cape Buffalo with a double in the Omay.
 
Excellent report. Awesome Cat and a job well done.
Thank you sir. I can never give enough credit to my PH/Outfitter Pieter Delport. The guy knew what he was doing and was so connected with all his neighbors that we got an excellent last minute opportunity!
 
Congratulations and Thanks once again for sharing your great adventure and your success with us, those photo canvasses that you had done look great.
 
Congratulations and Thanks once again for sharing your great adventure and your success with us, those photo canvasses that you had done look great.
+1! Great hunting adventure, write up and photos!
 
Cape Buffalo with a double in the Omay.
That will be a great hunt Charlie. But now that you have your leopard, I thought you'd be going after a rhino next so that you can complete your big 5!
 
That will be a great hunt Charlie. But now that you have your leopard, I thought you'd be going after a rhino next so that you can complete your big 5!
Not convinced that I want to kill one Bob but I might dart one someday.
 
Congratulations and Thanks once again for sharing your great adventure and your success with us, those photo canvasses that you had done look great.
I had seen the product in places like SAMs and COSTCO but never realized that Walgreens drugs had them. My wife had just received a coupon via email for 60% off the things so it was a very cost effect way to try this out.
 
I had seen the product in places like SAMs and COSTCO but never realized that Walgreens drugs had them. My wife had just received a coupon via email for 60% off the things so it was a very cost effect way to try this out.
Thanks for the heads up! Might have to try a couple;)
 
I finally got a chance to catch up on your story. What a magnificent beast of a cat Charlie!!! Congratulations!! I very much enjoyed the entirety of your report. Thanks so much for taking us along.
 
View attachment 405682Well folks I am finally off for Namibia. Hunt was cancelled last year as was everything and previously messed up and cancelled in 2016 Zimbabwe. Wish me luck And I will share the adventure as I go!


Good luck CAustin. I've been fortunate enough to have hunted Namibia with Jamy Traut 3 times. If you can hunt the Waterberg Plateau & the Kalahari, do it! Harvested two fantastic Buf, a giant of a black Giraffe, Croc, Hippo, Eland, Roan, & many outstanding plains game. Hopefully an Elephant in the very near future. I shoot a VC .450-.400 & a Blaser .375 H&H for the big stuff & (generally) a Blaser .257 Wby & Blaser .300 Win for the rest. Just starting to plan another Namibia/Zambia hunt next August ('22). Here's hoping you have a successful & great time. TDB333 Also, if you're going to Africa try Quatar Air. Fantastic Airline & well worth the business class fair...........
 
Good luck CAustin. I've been fortunate enough to have hunted Namibia with Jamy Traut 3 times. If you can hunt the Waterberg Plateau & the Kalahari, do it! Harvested two fantastic Buf, a giant of a black Giraffe, Croc, Hippo, Eland, Roan, & many outstanding plains game. Hopefully an Elephant in the very near future. I shoot a VC .450-.400 & a Blaser .375 H&H for the big stuff & (generally) a Blaser .257 Wby & Blaser .300 Win for the rest. Just starting to plan another Namibia/Zambia hunt next August ('22). Here's hoping you have a successful & great time. TDB333 Also, if you're going to Africa try Quatar Air. Fantastic Airline & well worth the business class fair...........
Got what I went after!
 
I finally got a chance to catch up on your story. What a magnificent beast of a cat Charlie!!! Congratulations!! I very much enjoyed the entirety of your report. Thanks so much for taking us along.
My pleasure sir.
 
4A54A903-7C0A-4890-B56C-895AA8E01E4B.jpeg
57FD9ECE-C00C-45A0-BE0C-4ECBB3E3CD83.jpeg

Couldn’t get over how big the paws were on this big cat! Pieter Delport holding up the cat! His smile is as big as mine!
 
Hell of a cat!
 
Congrats !!! Awesome cat!!
 
Great write up ! thanks for taking us along for a last minute success story!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,477
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top