Namibia free range plains game hunt

im looking into Namibia now just for the simple reason of the non high fence hunting. glad i came across this thread
 
Namibia has a lot to offer and it's an AWESOME country...!

Let us know if you have any questions that we can help you with. We would like to make your Namibian Safari extra special.
 
Thank you for supporting the Namibian hunting industry...!
 
I am just coming to the end of my first Namibian, first of any type of safari. It has exceeded my expectations many times over, the game has been unbelievable, the PH possibly even more so. Memories for a lifetime for sure. Beautiful country. I have hunted the Kalahari, the khomas mountains, even had a trip to the skeleton coast to catch a cob.

I will do a write up when I get back to Canada in a few.days.
 
I am just coming to the end of my first Namibian, first of any type of safari. It has exceeded my expectations many times over, the game has been unbelievable, the PH possibly even more so. Memories for a lifetime for sure. Beautiful country. I have hunted the Kalahari, the khomas mountains, even had a trip to the skeleton coast to catch a cob.

I will do a write up when I get back to Canada in a few.days.
who did you hunt with?

edit, i found the information on a previous post.
 
I sent Billc a pic of the kudu, took nice oryx hartbeest, huge warthog, mountain zebra. Hunt some guineas in the afternoon , great food great company. Africa has been amazing.
 
I sent Billc a pic of the kudu, took nice oryx hartbeest, huge warthog, mountain zebra. Hunt some guineas in the afternoon , great food great company. Africa has been amazing.

You mean the kudu I am jealous of now. LOL I will be looking for that kudu"s brother or dad in july. Also a bull oryx like you took to match up with the cow oryx I took. Looking forward to reading all about your trip once your back home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,187
Latest member
Erptrainingpk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top