My work here is done.....

Great job Marius! All these years of putting up with clients has given you the patience of a saint.
And the smooth tongue of a politician! :E Frightened: :A Outta:
 
Well done Marius
 
Great job Marius! All these years of putting up with clients has given you the patience of a saint.
And the smooth tongue of a politician! :E Frightened: :A Outta:

Patience of a saint and tongue like a politician. I like that. :ROFLMAO:
 
Very well done, Marius :D Cheers:
 
Excellent job Marius! If only they were all willing to actually listen to the facts

Thanks Trevor. The ones willing to listen are far a few in between. My personal best, which I believe I will never repeat, was explaining the value of trophy hunting to an anti. Once we were done and I had stated my side, I had the anti asking me for a job.:ROFLMAO:​
 
Very good! 1 down 10 billion to go!
I’m bad! I tend to just walk away.
 
good job, but does she know how much you hate baboons and jackals?

Not something that needs to be shared with them. They seem to think that all Jackal only eat grass.
 
Well done! One at a time conversion ...... Jackal don't eat grass? I have been misinformed by the internet:)
 
Great stuff Marius :)
Where was the elephant hunted? APNR?
 
Excellent job, Even though it often falls on deaf ears. This is an example of someone listening and learning!
What we don"t know is how many people she may tell with a much better reception because she came from their side!
Great job sir!!! :D Barman:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,778
Members
169,165
Latest member
scuritvabea1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top