My wife's first animal ever.

NUys

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
The last couple of months my wife showed some interest in hunting. About 3 weeks ago she asked me if she can go on a hunt with me and shoot an Impala or a warthog. We spend some time on the shooting range with her and I went threw shot placement on Impala and Warthog with her. We went out hunting this passed weekend and after a couple of stalking attempts she got this nice warthog. She was over the moon and I am a very proud husband.

watermark.php

One shot one kill!

Attachments

• Nuwe 019.jpg
    Nuwe 019.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to her! Great moments to share, be proud!

Congrats to your wife. My wife took her first animal last Wednesday on the last day of my (our) hunt. She got bit by the bug while hunting with me. So on the last day we took her to the range and she was shooting great. With about 15 mins left in the day she took an impala. I could not have been happier to end the safari that way.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil,

Congratulations to her .. BWANA you have a PH in making , great warthy piggy trophy. Its a great experience to see ones better half sharing the same passion.............

Monish

Congradulations to her,
May it be the first of many.

Thank you all for the kind words. Congrats to your wife too, Phoenix Phil, it really does make one proud. My wife is already pushing me to go for an Impala this comming weekend. I assume that from now on I have to share my hunting budget with her.

Great shooting and nice trophies! Very nice to see the better halves taking a crack at some game. So there is more for the wives than just lounging around the lodge getting pampered!

Congratulations to your wife. Even though my wife isn't planning to do any hunting I'm hoping she'll change her mind when she starts seeing the beautiful African animals for the first time.

Congradulations, Great picture and a very nice warthog! It's always refreshing to see women hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielleRo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.