Mozambique eVisa

Thanks I’ll get my son too have a look & hopefully he knows or someone else as it’s over my head
 
Gday @Mountaineous
My son said the following I would just double check the file size and the file type to make sure it’s compatible. If that doesn’t work try a different file type that they accept

Cheers
 
Gday @Mountaineous
My son said the following I would just double check the file size and the file type to make sure it’s compatible. If that doesn’t work try a different file type that they accept

Cheers
Thanks for the follow up! I’ve tried every file type they accept (jpg, jpeg, png, and pdf), and have made sure it meets their file size requirements and all of that. Not sure what the problem is.
 
I finally was able to contact someone with VFS Global (the website processor company). It sounds like they were having an issue with their website that has been resolved. It works fine for me now. Glad I started working on this early!
 
I finally was able to contact someone with VFS Global (the website processor company). It sounds like they were having an issue with their website that has been resolved. It works fine for me now. Glad I started working on this early!
I’d suggest printing at least 2 copies of the approved form and bringing them with you. You will need a copy to enter and to exit. At least that’s what we need a few weeks ago in Beira. They kept the form for some reason upon entry and exit, so I’d probably take a back-up or two JIC
 
Thanks for the heads up. I usually print multiple copies of everything when hunting abroad. Some extras in case they authorities want to keep them, and in case I manage to lose something.
Good news is my application was approved about half an hour after I submitted it, so at least they’re moving quick! I have to get my son applied today.
 
Thanks for the heads up. I usually print multiple copies of everything when hunting abroad. Some extras in case they authorities want to keep them, and in case I manage to lose something.
Good news is my application was approved about half an hour after I submitted it, so at least they’re moving quick! I have to get my son applied today.
Yup, i think the system is automated once it goes through. It was the same for both ours and was approved when they definitely weren’t reviewing applications their time.
 
FYI
Just came back thru Purfri crossing with Tsala Safaris. They wanted a copy and see on line reciept of payment on exit. TIA. Make sure you have plenty of copies and copy of payment reciept
 
FYI
Just came back thru Purfri crossing with Tsala Safaris. They wanted a copy and see on line reciept of payment on exit. TIA. Make sure you have plenty of copies and copy of payment reciept
Looking forward to reading more about your safari with Tsala!
 
FYI
Just came back thru Purfri crossing with Tsala Safaris. They wanted a copy and see on line reciept of payment on exit. TIA. Make sure you have plenty of copies and copy of payment reciept
That’s very good information to know. I would not have thought to bring the payment receipt (I’m not sure how they think you got the evisa approval without it). I’ll be flying into Beira, but I’ll make sure to bring plenty of copies of each.
 
That’s very good information to know. I would not have thought to bring the payment receipt (I’m not sure how they think you got the evisa approval without it). I’ll be flying into Beira, but I’ll make sure to bring plenty of copies of each.
Beira is where I flew into and out of. They will keep your papers. My girlfriend gave them both copies upon entry (not knowing) and didn’t get one back. They let me show the email for her, but weren’t super happy about it and were weird about me approaching the counter while she was there. Could’ve just been the day.

Make sure you have a pen or two on you, you’ll have to complete a paper form on site, and also provide your invitation letter. I had a letter for each of us with our names on it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,933
Members
169,652
Latest member
relianceenvironmentalllc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top