Mozambique eVisa

Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
4,292
Reaction score
15,302
Location
Texas
Media
281
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana, South Africa,
Has anyone done the new required Mozambique eVisa for entering? It asks for bank statements or paycheck stubs to prove you have funds to be there. Not keen on giving that information to them.
If you have what did you submit?
 
I’m going to Moz in September. I’ll be damned if I’m giving them any financial information to enter their country. Not gonna happen.
 
Here is what it says.
IMG_1655.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

U.S. citizens wishing to enter Mozambique for the purposes of tourism or business are not required to obtain a visa at this time. Entry requirements are determined by the traveler’s length of stay which is decided by immigration officials at the time of visa issuance. Trips spanning more than 30 days likely will require the receipt of an approval to remain extension from the provincial Direcção Nacional De Migração closest to the traveler.


The ETA allows a stay for up to 30 days for All Types of passport.

United States​

All types of passport
30 Days | Tourist/Business

It would seem based on US and Moz info (If I'm reading this correctly) if you are a 'Tourist' for up to 30 days you do not need a visa to enter Mozambique for the USA.
 
Mark, what are you hunting with Tsala? I’ve hunted with Brandon 2x, that was on their SA property.
 
Gday mark
Got the same stuff last night from tsala

What this is is basically how I went about it last year prior to the hunt commencing as us aussies had to do that process now my mate who is going again with us who’s a USA citizen didn’t need this process back then but the brief look @ it I read it is very similar to what us aussies did last year so no hassle imo as I’m already doing it ( my visa was a bit more involved & learned I hopefully have) & one I’d say the moz government wants a few extra dollars off you guys that previously didn’t need to do it ?

Anyway Looking forward to how you get on as your prior to us so a little bit of a Guinea pig you are for my mate who needs to do it also ( USA citizen ) but then again could be wrong and will look into it asap
cheers
 
Where did you get this and what was the context around it?
Excerpts from Mozambique EVisa web site that the link I was sent that requires an ETA
Electronic Travel Authorization to get your Visa.
I guess my heading should have read ETA for electronic travel authorization. Rather than visa
 
Gday mark
Got the same stuff last night from tsala

What this is is basically how I went about it last year prior to the hunt commencing as us aussies had to do that process now my mate who is going again with us who’s a USA citizen didn’t need this process back then but the brief look @ it I read it is very similar to what us aussies did last year so no hassle imo as I’m already doing it ( my visa was a bit more involved & learned I hopefully have) & one I’d say the moz government wants a few extra dollars off you guys that previously didn’t need to do it ?

Anyway Looking forward to how you get on as your prior to us so a little bit of a Guinea pig you are for my mate who needs to do it also ( USA citizen ) but then again could be wrong and will look into it asap
cheers
Good luck to you all!
I will find out in 4 weeks.
 
Good luck to you all!
I will find out in 4 weeks.
3 months today will be my first day on safari in Mozambique! Cant wait.

Please update us on how your safari goes and what you learn about travel requirements to Moz.
 
Namibia also requires banking information. A bunch of nations added this to their requirements when the US changed our visa process. So basically they’re just sticking us with the same requirements their citizens have to comply with when they come to the US. I just got a letter from my bank officer saying I had sufficient funds for a vacation in Namibia. No one ever looked at that letter.
 
Namibia also requires banking information. A bunch of nations added this to their requirements when the US changed our visa process. So basically they’re just sticking us with the same requirements. That their citizens have to comply with when they come to the US. I just got a letter from my bank officer saying I had sufficient funds for a vacation in Namibia. No one ever looked at that letter.
That’s what I think I am going to do. Get a letter from Bank.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,689
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top