MOZ Terrorist Attack..

Our PH knew these guys well that were killed on the ranch.
I didn't know we could hunt ISIS in Africa; may have to head on over again.
I'm sure you're aware there have been US troops deployed non stop to a variety of African countries throughout the majority of GWOT. Many mission sets specifically targeted Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab, multiple different ISIS offshoots, and a variety of extremist groups funding/training other groups. Why not try to align yourself with a unit going on a HOA deployment, or try to rebranch to one of the CMF's that have units with AOR's like Africa?
 
I'm sure you're aware there have been US troops deployed non stop to a variety of African countries throughout the majority of GWOT. Many mission sets specifically targeted Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab, multiple different ISIS offshoots, and a variety of extremist groups funding/training other groups. Why not try to align yourself with a unit going on a HOA deployment, or try to rebranch to one of the CMF's that have units with AOR's like Africa?

Would have loved to if I were still in. I've been out 10 years now (wow time flies).

Had an assignment in Tanzania that got canned within two weeks of wheels up

The only hot desert area I got to play in was Najaf and Diwaniyah
 
Know of a group in there right now and having a great hunt, no issues. Military presence in the eastern areas with regular patrols.
Very Capital ! I’m good and ready to book Mozambique, our area we hunted in Zimbabwe had lots of buffalo and elephant, but was super lacking in PG , I want a wild ass area with a diverse population of game and this seems like the best place?
 
Last edited:
I want a wild ass area with a diverse population of game and this seems like the best place?

Coutada 11 is what you're looking for. My PH out of RSA also hunts in Coutada 11 and the pics he's shared with me are spectacular with giant herds of PG and buffalo too, of course.

I hunted Coutada 10 many years ago; that entire region is vast and remote. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Ed Z
 
Very Capital ! I’m good and ready to book Mozambique, our area we hunted in Zimbabwe had lots of buffalo and elephant, but was super lacking in PG , I want a wild ass area with a diverse population of game and this seems like the best place?
Niassa is LOADED with high quality PG. I hunted with @KWALATA SAFARIS . Excellent experience
 
Wish I had read this before I attended today....can't go tomorrow
 
ISIS is expanding across Africa, Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Somalia, the eastern Congo, and Mozambique.

Luckily the US still conducts air operations and the Green Berets are there training locals to fight.
 
Know of a group in there right now and having a great hunt, no issues. Military presence in the eastern areas with regular patrols.
We had a very good safari!
 
sad to say this but this religion is part of the world's biggest threat.
1755461893631.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,069
Members
168,832
Latest member
LoriRobe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top