Merkel .500 Nitro Express For Sale

WTR

Reaction score
Media
C6E7479F-D7A4-4948-9A6B-E7943E619BE7.jpeg
Factory original in excellent condition for having been to Africa. Ejectors. Double trigger. Manual safety. Scalloped boxlock receiver with scroll engraving. $7,995.00.

She is a beautiful gal!

Lovely looking stock

Very nice do you have the original box and paperwork?

Thank you for the kind words about the double rifle. I do not have the box or papers. I hate to part with it, but have a baby on the way.

In what state are you located?

Thank you for the kind words about the double rifle. I do not have the box or papers. I hate to part with it, but have a baby on the way.
But....you don’t have to feed, cloth or wipe the Merkels butt! There must be another way! You really only need one kidney. Sell the wife’s extra jewelry? Naw, probably a bad idea! Tell her you were on the way to sell the gun and you got mugged! That’s it, you then leave it with me until it is safe to get it back and you tell her the police captured the guy that mugged you! I promise I will make it look like the mugger took it on Safari a couple times just to make your story viable to the little lady! Lol
Cheers,
Cody

what is you have a boy??? you will be sorry you sold it, could have given it to him(or her) someday

You could probably get more for the baby

This one has nice wood!

What kind of groups does it shoot at 50 yards?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZackLea959

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.