Merkel 140 Safari 470 NE For Sale

God love the 470!

Gentlemen,
Thank you for the interest and comments this rifle has a new home and may it bring many years of good service.

Thanks @tarbe for adding the goodies!

Damn Cole, I forgot to ask if you also wanted to buy the firing pins with it? Very reasonable! Lol
Great meeting you!

:ROFLMAO:

I knew I should listened to all those people warning me about you!

Lmao

Another great deal, between great guys, facilitated by AH.com!

Thanks Jerome!

:ROFLMAO:

I knew I should listened to all those people warning me about you!
I offered Cody $750 for this rifle. How much did you outbid me by?

You got a good one! Now you need a custom case!

For inspiration, this is my selfmade case for my favourite Merkel 470NE double. There are a topic somewhere in this forum with more pictures.
Outside is laden with Kudu and wildebeest, inside blesbok, and inside lid Norwegian Red deer buck.
Congrats to both the buyer and the seller!

IMG_1019.JPG

I remember the thread! Very cool case.

Unfortunately since it hasn't stopped raining since Cody brought it to me, it is still sitting in the house....hopefully Sunday will be nice!

886ACA5A-A128-44B2-A687-3B8BC2C52B5A.jpeg

I feel your pain!

Bullthrower, i have the exact same gun, same engravings and am trying to sell it. what do you think it's worth? not sure what the prices have done since 2014, but it should get me an idea...

Bullthrower, i have the exact same gun, same engravings and am trying to sell it. what do you think it's worth? not sure what the prices have done since 2014, but it should get me an idea...
There is a used 140-2 in 470 currently listed on GI at $10k, although it appears to have upgraded engraving. A new one is listed at $11,500 with standard engraving.

Cant believe i missed this! Been fishing in the canyon and we have zero contact with the world for 3-5 days at a time! DAMN! Well congrats on this and great deal!

That was a good Deal!!! I would think a 470 is worth $9500 a 500 N.E. would be more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
009bar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.