Merkel 140 Safari 470 NE For Sale

OK, since I don't reload, I don't get the joke about the 200 banded solids....so what is it?

I was getting a chuckle out of @tarbe 's comment about shrewd negotiation. You may need to read back through the thread.

200 Barnes Solids is a sweetener to the deal, 100 additional left/right shots adding to the value of this deal. Hell I am thinking about buying it!

200 Barnes Solids is a sweetener to the deal, 100 additional left/right shots adding to the value of this deal. Hell I am thinking about buying it!

Now that’s shrewd!

All joking aside, I think this offer is really great. I hope someone picks it up very soon! Good luck.

All joking aside, I think this offer is really great. I hope someone picks it up very soon! Good luck.
Thank you, I hope one of the guys on here can take it. It took me 42 years to own a double rifle, it wasn’t the rising bite I always dreamed of but this Merkel was damn sure the rifle that found me. All of the nightmares I have read about trying to find a regulation load did not raise its head with this rifle, honestly the first 50 yard group with reloads is the one attached in my pictures. All I can say is One Lucky SOB I must be! Lol. It will always fill a spot in my mind as one of my great rifles as it was my first.
I do feel bad that I never got to take her for a buff though. She deserves it.

Is that the same price in Cdn$???

Now I'm offended

That’s what I payed for mine in Canada 15 years ago ($9,000) so probably not a bad price. Need to add $250 for Prophet River to import it, and customs charges

That’s what I payed for mine in Canada 15 years ago ($9,000) so probably not a bad price. Need to add $250 for Prophet River to import it, and customs charges
How difficult is the process?

How difficult is the process?

Not that bad go on Prophet Rivers web site, go to importing and download the paper work you need to send to the seller so he can have it shipped to Prophet Rivers FFL dealer. Buy the rifle, fill out the forms for Prophet River, then call them. Wait and when it comes in they will call you with their fee and shipping quote. It will take 2-3 months depending on how many people are importing. I did it last time about 2 years ago.

Prophet river is definitely the best route. And even funnier their ffl is only 30 miles from here across the border.

Ok this sounds all too confusing Cody, Seems like your having trouble selling it I ll take it for 2k and I ll pay the shipping! Problem solved!:ROFLMAO:

Ok this sounds all too confusing Cody, Seems like your having trouble selling it I ll take it for 2k and I ll pay the shipping! Problem solved!:ROFLMAO:
Lol

I hate you @Bullthrower338 and @tarbe.....Cody, throw that gun in the truck with you when you come this way....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross