Meat! It's what's for dinner

Halibut, the other white meat! :D

Parmesan, Herb, Panko Crusted Halibut
Red Potato, Green Bean and Red Peppers in Garlic Butter Wine Sauce
Artisan Whole Clove Garlic Bread - lightly toasted on the grill

image.jpg

id like to try that halibut fresh , when I was in Canada I ate some but it was frozen , still pretty bloody ,tho....
next weekj when im off this boat for a few days , l will try and get some of our aussie game meals up ....
we'll have a international mammal flesh , cook off , hey ...
hows that sound, rama....

we'll have a international mammal flesh , cook off , hey ...
hows that sound, rama....
Sounds great bluey! Looking forward to those aussie game flesh pics :D
My local gun club does an annual wild game feed dinner. Members donate game meat from animals they have harvested and some of the local chef's prepare a bunch of different dishes. It is usually excellent and they raise a bunch of funds for the club through dinner ticket sales.
Some of the stand out dishes have been sweet and sour mountain lion and oryx kabobs, as well as many more traditional north american game animals and upland game birds.

Wow.....no doubt, would be great to have a new subfurum......the kitchen or, AH Cuisine.......great plates IdaRam........

My Vegan diet consist every day in...........

Solid flesh.....cow or game, it doesn´t matter......

Beef at the dove´s camp

DSC00511.JPG

Dove´s Brochettes.........

DSC00505.JPG

You can add some salad.....if you want, hahahaha.....!!!!!

Rocket, que tal un asadito completo con su chorizo y ..... (argentinian barbecue) :E Drooling:

Rocket, que tal un asadito completo con su chorizo y ..... (argentinian barbecue) :E Drooling:

What Nyati want´s........Nyati get´s.......:ROFLMAO:

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4891.jpg

DSC00065.JPG

I hope you enjoy this virtual asado Nyati.........

Quien te dice un día nos comemos uno juntos.....

Lo preparo yo mi amigo......!!!!

Enjoy it my friends......!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4367.jpg
    IMG_4367.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 108
:K Tongue: :A Blowup:

Aaaaaahhh! Amigo! Muy bien!!!
:D Beers:

How about a lil Axis Backstrap and TL?
Knock its antlers off, wipe its butt and a couple minutes on a good hot grill, washed down with a good merlot! Muy Bonito!
image.jpg

:K Tongue: :A Blowup:

Aaaaaahhh! Amigo! Muy bien!!!
:D Beers:

Thank you very much IdaRam........very tasty post......!!!!!

Muchas gracias....!!!!

How about a lil Axis Backstrap and TL?
Knock its antlers off, wipe its butt and a couple minutes on a good hot grill, washed down with a good merlot! Muy Bonito!View attachment 46528

That Axis deer Backstrap looks incredible.....seems that you know how to work on the grill my friend.......!!!!!

And you are right.....a good Merlot or Malbec fit incredible with that piece of meat......!!!!

It was Moose Fajitas for me tonight. Moose can be a little chewy depending on the cut of meat and the animal itself, so I like to use either a rib steak or a shoulder steak as they tend to be coarser grain and grill up a little more tender. Never over cook moose or you'll still be chewing when you check in with St. Peter ;)
Grill as hot as you can get it and about a minute per side...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gents, that is some real good looking dishes you have prepared, are you turning AH into the Jamie Oliver page???:):)

I am throwing a barbecue Sunday, the meat is being tenderised, just bring your own :D Beer Bottle:
IMG_0890.JPG

Im having chinese takeaways tonight . The meat will either someones pet cat or the neighbours dog that has been m missing for a week ? YUM YUM !!!!
152.JPG

Gents, that is some real good looking dishes you have prepared, are you turning AH into the Jamie Oliver page???:):)

I am throwing a barbecue Sunday, the meat is being tenderised, just bring your own :D Beer Bottle:View attachment 46541
Jeez Simon, can't you tell by Bullthrower's post we are far more refined than Jamie Oliver? :D Heh, heh, heh
How about a rain check on that Sunday barbecue? Say, 2017-2018? More and more every day I feel like there's a Sable and a Buff wandering around Mozambique just waiting to run into my bullet ;)

2017 sounds like a deal, but remember I do have a professional chef in camp. Just book before the elephant hunts...otherwise you know what you will be eating....
DSC04906.JPG

Roger that. We will be talking one of these days. Who knows, maybe the elephant import situation from Moz will change. If it does and I can scrape together the funds (meaning get a second mortgage :eek: ) I would definitely love to sample your chef's cuisine :D First rate I have no doubt (y)
Even if ele import remains closed, I'm trying to wrap my head around the possibility of replica tusks. It may just have to be the way it is.
Still, hard to accept leaving that ivory behind...

I did a reedbuck fillet and braai bread the other night for dinner, courtesy of Takeri Reserve and @spike.t
Turned out really nicely, did some pork sausages and boerwors as well for the missus, but she surprised me and asked to taste some of the fillet. I wasnt sure whether to be happy or sad that i would have to share my dinner!:E Nono:

Well, she liked it, which is good news... its only taken 11 years to convince her to try some game meat and last night she decided to make a pasta sauce with the leftover fillet and that was really good.:A Thumbs Up:

No pictures unfortunately... I was too busy eating!

I did a reedbuck fillet and braai bread the other night for dinner, courtesy of Takeri Reserve and @spike.t
Turned out really nicely, did some pork sausages and boerwors as well for the missus, but she surprised me and asked to taste some of the fillet. I wasnt sure whether to be happy or sad that i would have to share my dinner!:E Nono:

Well, she liked it, which is good news... its only taken 11 years to convince her to try some game meat and last night she decided to make a pasta sauce with the leftover fillet and that was really good.:A Thumbs Up:

No pictures unfortunately... I was too busy eating!

:eek:o_O.........so pete the madam actually ate some game meat????????:E Wow:......:E Hmmm:now this means you will have to have more game meat at home.........:E Big Grin:

:eek:o_O.........so pete the madam actually ate some game meat????????:E Wow:......:E Hmmm:now this means you will have to have more game meat at home.........:E Big Grin:

yeah she did, i was most impressed. going to have a stew this weekend, my old man is having a few people round to the house so we shall see how that goes.
now i am hoping that i get my licence for Tondwa this year. That should keep me fed for a while

How many cooler boxes do i need for an eland?? :A Thumbs Up::D Beers::E Big Grin::P Elmer Fudd:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!