Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Grilled Whitetail Deer Backstraps - Harvested humanely with a 140gr Accubond from a .280 Rem. DRT...
Grilled Potato Wedges - Ripped violently from the ground, slashed into quarters and burned in scalding butter on my bar-b-q
Fresh Peas - Torn from the vine, gutted like a fish and scorched with steam.

image.jpg

If I weren't a hunter I would probably be overweight, my cholesterol would be 100 points higher than it already is, I would be sitting in front of the tv watching some stupid show that adds nothing to my life except more flab around my middle and I would spend my life wondering what the bugle of a wild elk sounds like on a crisp, clear september morning. But I would have hundreds of Facebook friends who will always be there for me through thick and thin no matter what, right?:rolleyes:

that's aint a bad looking lump of charred mammal flesh, bloke....

I had a whitetail deer roast and sweet potatoes tonight.

Mine was humanely harvested with a 125gr NAP Spitfire at 19 yards from my tenpoint.

like a double t bone , do you just run it across the ban saw?

Jimmy Kimmel called to discuss this post.....he couldn't talk, just whimpered a bit

Terrible,,,how do you live with yourself

I only have one thing to tell those whitetails............Get in my Belly!
And when you put it that way about the harvesting of veggies, it makes me feel sorry for the lil guys. Maybe we could get paulie shore or George clooney to start an awareness group for these poor vegetable atrocities!

Yum Yum! What's fir supper today Ida Ram?

Hi CAustin. It's gonna be chicken and mushroom fettuccine alfredo tonight. Store bought stuff :rolleyes:
Moose fajitas is in the works for one night this week though ;) They are about as yummy as it gets! I will have one for ya :D

Sounds mighty good!

Couple of nights ago it was elk loin chops grilled on the Barbie with fresh corn. Yours looks great Idaram. Bruce

Elk loin chops are pretty dang hard to beat! :)

Looks awesome, just get rid of peas and get some green beans for me. I use to harvest peas with a picker when I was younger and memories still haunt me.

So to keep this theme going, we had fallow deer lasagna!!! I have to figure out a night to have bear steaks but that will probably have to wait till this weekend.

IMG_3099.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...I would spend my life wondering what the bugle of a wild elk sounds like on a crisp, clear september morning...

Close but you would need to delete this line since you would have no idea that such things even existed let alone how powerful and exhilarating they can be, whether hunting or not.

This stuff is soul food at its finest and we know all too well what happens to those who are starved of it.

You nailed it Diamondhitch

You guys are killing me with all these food pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithcaterine92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg