Lurker steps through the light....

Redruff

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
450
Reaction score
336
Media
3
Hunted
Botswana, RSA, Scotland, Canada
Hello AH,

I have stepped through the light. All I can say is WOW... what a community! I'll share my adventures and experiences with photos soon. Trust you will all enjoy them as much as I have.

R.
 
Welcome!

You're dead on. This truly is a community. Please enjoy it.

And we love hunt reports and pictures. :A Rock:
 
Welcome into the light Redruff! Looking forward to more from you.
 
Welcome to AH Redruff! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics. Enjoy the sight.
 
Welcome to AH Redruff! Looking forward to your participation!
 
Glad to have you out of the shadows, welcome to AH!
 
Dive in. I await the stories and pictures.

Welcome over form the dark side. :)
 
welcome to AH redruff,
looking foreward to your hunting advetures and photos .
enjoy the light.........
 
Welcome to the site sir. Everyone here likes a good story and a few pictures. Please share when you can!
 
!!!!Hunt reports!!!!!Stories!!!!!!Hunt Reports!!!!!!Stories!!!!!!......Welcome, and you can start rigth now if you want.....!!!!
 
Welcome to the forum Redruff! Glad you decided to join the forum.

Looking forward in reading about your latest hunt.

Regards,
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

R.
 
Welcome to AH, Redruff !
 
Welcome to AH, Redruff!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,712
Members
168,986
Latest member
salohiz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top