Lion Encounter

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,038
Reaction score
10,648
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Looking forward to your comments!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Darwin Award in the making.

"He's just playing."

Misnomer on the title.
 
so what did he expect? walt disney?
 
What an idiot !!!!
 
This is the kind of things that turn my neck and ears red! Don't worry about the big a** sign and come on in...People are doing whatever they can now days to get a news report.
 
Cull the herd - the dumb** human herd that is.
 
"Stupid is as stupid does! " Forest Gump
 
what a wanker .
wish l had audio on this computer so l could hear what the idiot was saying
great quote cliffy
 
Well I have a little different take on this. Firstly the guy was invited into the cage by the caretaker or whoever he was for a visit. The fault of the fracas lay completely with him for not shutting down the visit the instant the lion started acting up. Considering the mauling this guy was taking he remained remarkably calm, cool and collected thruout and seemed to take it all in stride. I give this guy a big 10 for guts and coolness under pressure. My hats off to him!
 
My take is we don't need to humanize these beasts. They are lions, kings of the jungle not pets. This stuff feeds right into the animal rights crowd. Trying to attach human feelings to animals like they talk or care what we think.
 
I was expecting to hear the guy with his arm inside the lion scream. oh well there is a sign before the door.
 
stupid is as stupid does...even Forrest Gump's mom knew that!
 
Ever watch that show "My Cat from Hell"? Most episodes consist of cat owners who try to play with their cats as if they were dogs and the result is a mini-version of the above. Watch the way that guy goes up to the lion and begins mock fighting with it. I'll bet if he had just stroked its head everything would have been fine.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,142
Latest member
ErmaPetchy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top