Lets see some Kudu!

my first but hopefully not last

IMG_4497.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Mozambique coutada 9 bull, 56” , open sights @65yrds, 416 rigby 350 gr Barnes tsx

IMG_6115.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Both EC with Nick Bowker Safaris. Free range low fence. All credit goes to PH’s Benjamin Pringle and Meyrick Bowker. Being there rut helps, going back to SA leave this Saturday for a buff and kudu with BaylySipple different but looking forward to it. Time for a greater kudu and first buff.

IMG_1867.jpeg
IMG_1587.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
First two are from East Cape,second one is 49.5” and one of my better trophies! Nambia free range 52 “,East Cape, 43” last 3 Botswana all over 55” free range.Shot 3 at Eden, Nambia with Jamy Traut 51- 53 inches, no pics. Lastly Natal, Free range 48”.Shot one in Zim, Songo river 48” no pic. Shot 2 in Swaziland in 97 which were my first ones. No pics.
Kudu are most people’s first dream animal in Africa- still mine!

IMG_0539.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_3458.jpeg
IMG_0014.jpeg
IMG_7370.jpeg
bef6e640-e0f5-40f3-9554-6f350a30c8b3.jpeg
IMG_7478.jpeg
3adc9c81-fdcf-416a-ade8-341c998023a5.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Eastern Cape & Limpopo

IMG_1740.jpeg
IMG_1620.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
South Africa, Limpopo.

IMG_3742.jpeg


South Africa, Eastern Cape.

d2333e25-278d-4ee7-8081-e6e0623af500.jpeg
 
Here’s my most recent from Namibia in March this year. It’s technically my smallest kudu too at 45” but really unique shape.
IMG_4522.jpeg

Here’s what I think is my best kudu from Zimbabwe in Oct 2021. 56” but extremely wide.
IMG_4523.jpeg

Here’s my longest kudu at 58” from Namibia in 2004.
IMG_4524.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,101
Members
169,699
Latest member
TristanFar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top