Let’s connect

7MAG

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
270
Reaction score
315
Location
United States
Media
18
Hello everyone, I’ve been on here for a short period of time and have booked my first African trip with KMG! I realized I didn’t properly introduce myself. My name is Eric and I reside in the northeast. I love to network and connect with like minded people.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Eric, welcome to the AH forum! Now that you’re booked for your first Africa adventure, we expect a report with pictures after you’re done!
KMG can have some long shots so I have read, so prepare yourself. I don’t believe you could have chosen a much better place to get started in Africa than with Marius. Regretfully I never had the opportunity to hunt with him.
 
Welcome to AH Eric!

Don't forget to write up a full report after the hunt! :)
 
Welcome you have definitely connected with a great group of like minded hunters.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information.
Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome to AH 7MAG!
 
Last edited:
What is on your wishlist?
 
Congratulations Eric. A first safari is special. You are going to have the time of your life.
 
Hi Erik, welcome to AH !
 
Hello everyone, I’ve been on here for a short period of time and have booked my first African trip with KMG! I realized I didn’t properly introduce myself. My name is Eric and I reside in the northeast. I love to network and connect with like minded people.

Hey 7MAG,

Welcome - you’re in the right neighborhood for connecting w/ a broad group of experts & experienced outdoor enthusiasts. I hunted w/ Marius & the KMG Team late August - very committed & competent Crew. Send me a PM if you have any questions w/ your planning … happy trails!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. It’s a great place to learn about the hunting and all the things that go with it.
Hunted with KMG in June of this year and had a great time. What is on your wish list?
 
Welcome to the forum. It’s a great place to learn about the hunting and all the things that go with it.
Hunted with KMG in June of this year and had a great time. What is on your wish list?
Zebra, impala, blesbok, blue wildebeest, black wildebeest, bush pig, gemsbuck
 
Welcome to AH!
 
G'day Bear Hunter,

I done something similar. I wasn't here long and I booked a hunt, I also forgot to introduce myself.

btw, my name is Chris, I can't call myself a bear hunter yet but Bear is one species I would like to hunt for a Bearskin rug trophy.

Don't overlook Warthog on your list. Mine was a management hunt but Warthogs are cool and you don't tire of shooting pigs.
 
Giday Eric and welcome to the AH Forums
 
Hello everyone, I’ve been on here for a short period of time and have booked my first African trip with KMG! I realized I didn’t properly introduce myself. My name is Eric and I reside in the northeast. I love to network and connect with like minded people.

Hello 7MAG,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and congrats on booking your trip. You'll have a great time with KMG!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,579
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top