Leopard - How I Hunt (Zoom Safari #3 by Nathan Askew)

Thanks for doing these Nathan, I learned a lot!
you are welcome - i enjoyed doing them. each of the meeting took on a different personality and i think a ton of info was transmitted to any level of hunter interested in Africa. we covered a lot in the leopard videos and they we specific around my favorite animal to hunt. thanks for viewing

Man, a last day leopard sure sounds stressful! Way to keep persistent and focused, congratulations!
Mark never waivered a bit - or put any pressure on the crew despite the hunt going down to the wire! we had a great adventure on this safari. 2 of the big 5 down for Mark on one safari!

Some interesting notes on leopard behavior

Attachments

• IMG_20210317_111948_337.jpg
    IMG_20210317_111948_337.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
Here are some of the 2020 cats that we located, baited, observed...and didn't shoot... I think we could have if we wanted to!

Nathan, thanks for sharing the zoom meetings. This was great dialogue that I needed to hear and learn from. Leopard is high on my list and I already have all of these book marked for multiple listens.
Good deal, let me know if I can help down the road

I wanted to thank you for the zoom meeting you had, I learned allot and just returned from a successful hunt in Namibia. Have a great day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you