KMG Hunting Safaris New Website - Feedback Please

Ok, completely off subject....What does KMG stand for?:)

G'Day Marius, looks good! Hell, I might even book a hunt ;)

The only fault I could pick was a couple of lines of pics duplicated in the 'species info' page.

Cheers
Tim

Thank you, we're on it. Funny thing is, I already have a Tim booked for July. Related?

Thanks Ed. Just found the 404, and will attend to it. Still dont get a duplication of the animals on the pricelist on our side. Anyone else get a duplication?
The duplication was under the species information listing (pics of animals available to hunt), not the price list. It looks like it has been fixed.

Regarding the price list, it is difficult to read the animals names/costs as it doesn't stand out from the background, grey on grey. Marius, I can send you a screenshot via e-mail, let me know.

Edge

Last edited:
Overall I like the site a lot. So, please take my comments as 'constructive'!

When the sunset picture cycles one cannot see the headings for the different sections.
Change Exclusivity to Exclusive
I would move the KMG logo to the side so that the drop down margin doesn't take up as much space on the page
Not sure why you would have payment on the first page. I can see advertising that you take PayPal. But the actual function makes more sense to me in an application page - maybe another header drop down or under contacts or maybe under hunting - call it 'booking page'
Under the 'Hunting' heading: I would have Hunting Info sorted first
Under the 'Hunting' heading: I know you have testimonials links on the first page. But why bury that here? Why not make it a heading by itself? Also, you probably have a lot more references. At the bottom of the testimonial page I would have "other references available upon request".
Offshore fishing - what species of fish, type of fishing (bottom, trolling), how far offshore - a few kms or a bunch?
I would put the Bow hunting under hunting and have an 'Other Activities' heading and put the fishing and touring under it

I found it a little hard to read the grey text on grey background on the pricelist also. On the "Specials" section it says "you can chose from the trophy list found here;" but there is no "list" . Did you mean to hyperlink to your price list maybe ?? Might be confusing to some :)
I like gallery photos as it gives a history of quality but nothing gets me pumped like seeing trail cam photos of existing animals I know are still out there !!!

Overall, it looks very professional !!

Overall I like the site a lot. So, please take my comments as 'constructive'!

When the sunset picture cycles one cannot see the headings for the different sections.
Change Exclusivity to Exclusive
I would move the KMG logo to the side so that the drop down margin doesn't take up as much space on the page
Not sure why you would have payment on the first page. I can see advertising that you take PayPal. But the actual function makes more sense to me in an application page - maybe another header drop down or under contacts or maybe under hunting - call it 'booking page'
Under the 'Hunting' heading: I would have Hunting Info sorted first
Under the 'Hunting' heading: I know you have testimonials links on the first page. But why bury that here? Why not make it a heading by itself? Also, you probably have a lot more references. At the bottom of the testimonial page I would have "other references available upon request".
Offshore fishing - what species of fish, type of fishing (bottom, trolling), how far offshore - a few kms or a bunch?
I would put the Bow hunting under hunting and have an 'Other Activities' heading and put the fishing and touring under it

Thank you very much for this. I am just trying to make sure all of my show material is in order before I leave again for the USA in 4 weeks. As soon as I know other people are doing their jobs, will I attend to this.
You made some excellent points here, and I will certainly look into them and do what we can.

I found it a little hard to read the grey text on grey background on the pricelist also. On the "Specials" section it says "you can chose from the trophy list found here;" but there is no "list" . Did you mean to hyperlink to your price list maybe ?? Might be confusing to some :)
I like gallery photos as it gives a history of quality but nothing gets me pumped like seeing trail cam photos of existing animals I know are still out there !!!

Overall, it looks very professional !!

Thank you for letting me know about the hyperlink. You are not the first person to mention the price list color of the font. I will get onto it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg